SOLOS is currently number 37 on our rankings of ERC-721 tokens, based on its latest volume.
SOLOS is an ERC-721 Token that, according to Etherscan, has been traded 59 times over the past 24 hours and 277 times over the past 7 days. There is a maximum total supply listed of 2,689 SOLOS, and there are 921 holders now. You can find the smart contract address on the Ethereum mainnet at 0x7f96f68fa766d4e9b037417fe4967511152b9272.
Here is the count of functions called on the tokens smart contract:
– The mint has been called 2689 times
– The – has been called 2664 times
– The setApprovalForAll has been called 326 times
– The transferFrom has been called 206 times
– The ownerOf has been called 31 times
– The supportsInterface has been called 11 times
– The safeTransferFrom has been called 5 times
– The ContractCreation has been called 1 times
– The – has been called 1 times
We have also analyzed what tokens SOLOS holders also tend to hold:
– SoloS is held by 83.627% of SOLOS holders, with a total of 807 addresses holding both SOLOS and SoloS
– BLOCKS is held by 4.565% of SOLOS holders, with a total of 234 addresses holding both SOLOS and BLOCKS
– MoonCats is held by 4.260% of SOLOS holders, with a total of 143 addresses holding both SOLOS and MoonCats