NB: We recommend checking out NFT Sprites if you have an interest in SatoshiFaces.
SatoshiFaces is currently number 10 on our rankings of ERC-721 tokens, based on its latest volume.
SatoshiFaces is an ERC-721 Token that, according to Etherscan, has been traded 459 times over the past 24 hours and 1,974 times over the past 7 days. There is a maximum total supply listed of 2,045 FACES, and there are 513 holders now. You can find the smart contract address on the Ethereum mainnet at 0xEc031b8Abe78ecab0A6636b92aF53d7013a97A37.
Here is the count of functions called on the tokens smart contract:
– The totalSupply has been called 1345 times
– The ownerOf has been called 1345 times
– The mintNFT has been called 759 times
– The setApprovalForAll has been called 32 times
– The transferFrom has been called 15 times
– The changeName has been called 9 times
– The ContractCreation has been called 1 times
– The finalizeStartingIndex has been called 1 times
We have also analyzed what tokens SatoshiFaces holders also tend to hold:
– SFT is held by 14.479% of SatoshiFaces holders, with a total of 75 addresses holding both SatoshiFaces and SFT
– DEFIT is held by 1.065% of SatoshiFaces holders, with a total of 39 addresses holding both SatoshiFaces and DEFIT
– TANGO is held by 0.977% of SatoshiFaces holders, with a total of 44 addresses holding both SatoshiFaces and TANGO
– BYN is held by 0.752% of SatoshiFaces holders, with a total of 37 addresses holding both SatoshiFaces and BYN