NB: We recommend checking out NFT Sprites if you have an interest in dCanvas.
dCanvas is currently number 17 on our rankings of ERC-721 tokens, based on its latest volume.
dCanvas is an ERC-721 Token that, according to Etherscan, has been traded 128 times over the past 24 hours and 386 times over the past 7 days. There is a maximum total supply listed of 65,536 DCVT, and there are 20 holders now. You can find the smart contract address on the Ethereum mainnet at 0xF4b086ed26e8cC82d1916c212519ec3cB10470dB.
Here is the count of functions called on the tokens smart contract:
– The – has been called 125 times
– The transferFrom has been called 8 times
– The – has been called 2 times
– The list has been called 2 times
– The ContractCreation has been called 1 times
– The setApprovalForAll has been called 1 times
We have also analyzed what tokens dCanvas holders also tend to hold:
– DCVT is held by 20.000% of dCanvas holders, with a total of 4 addresses holding both dCanvas and DCVT
– GCR is held by 1.645% of dCanvas holders, with a total of 5 addresses holding both dCanvas and GCR